Saturday, June 30, 2012

#NMAM Blogger's pick... (confession!)

Choose your favortie blog post from any of this month's prompts from someone else's blog to share with us, and tell us why it's your favorite. Okay, here's where I have to make a confession. I don't read other people's blogs! Why? I don't know. I like the stuff founded in science. I read scientific blogs all the time. But I'm ashamed to say, I don't normally keep up with my fellow bloggers, unless you're on my Facebook feed...

When I blog here, I like my stuff to be well researched. Or, I like to debunk misinformation out there presented by professionals as "fact." That takes a lot of time. In fact, after starting my full time job, I've realized that all the research I was doing on sites like KevinMD.com, PainTopics.org, and WebMd is a full time job. I haven't been able to keep up with it while working and doing this blog-o-thon! I really do pour all of my time into what I'm doing here, and I have nothing left for anyone else. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

So there's my confession... though I participate, I'm still a loner. That's why I'm so thankful for everyone who reads my blog. I know I don't do the same, except on rare jaunts of curiosity! So thank you... from the bottom of my guilty heart.

"National Migraine Awareness Month is initiated by the National Headache Foundation. The Blogger's Challenge is initiated by www.FightingHeadacheDisorders.com."

P.S. If your blog has a Facebook page, post it here and I'll be better about following it! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment